Ranked on INC 5000’s list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies and Deloitte’s prestigious Technology Fast 500 list, EcoSense is a successful, rapidly growing LED technology company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire, and defy expectations through the lens of technology and the power of light. From Bloomingdales and BMW, to Harry Winston and Mall of Emirates, we light the most beautiful spaces in the world.
EcoSense hires curious, collaborative, and autonomous visionaries who have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. If you want to push boundaries in your field, then this is the place for you.
The Regional Sales Manager- Midwest Region, play a critical, leading role in our fast-growing, non-traditional, technology company. In this role, the Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the V.P. of Sales to create a World Class Sales Organization that will be a key pillar to the company’s long-term growth. The Regional Sales Manager will manage sales activities in the specific sales region, which includes generating specifications, generating leads, creating sales proposals, negotiating and procuring sales contracts. The ideal candidate will exceed sales targets and establish solid long-term customer relationships.
Join us as we build a new department focused on revolutionizing the way things are done in our industry. We are performing cutting edge research and developing innovative tools to solve challenging problems. This role brings you the opportunity to firmly apply your stamp to our organization, now and well into the future. Join us in creating amazing, beautiful and functional experiences.
* Establishes, manages, and monitors new processes to relieve or alleviate customer business concerns or work flow processes
* Creates sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for region in support of national objectives
* Maintains and expands customer base by collaborating with sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
* Participates in educational opportunities; reads professional publications; maintains personal networks
* Prepares competitive quotes and close sales
* Initiate accurate sales forecasts that provide information to management of each customer’s potential revenue within the sales cycle
* Plans and prioritize territory sales activities to achieve agreed upon goals
* Plans, coordinates, and conduct marketing activities, e.g., informational seminars and/or user group seminars. Attend and participate in Company sponsored trade shows
* Ability to design and effectively implement both short-term and long-term business strategies
* Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
It is desired that the candidate has the following qualifications for the position:
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher is preferred
* Desire to cover sales objectives on the Midwest Regional market, locally
* Industry experience is preferred
* Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills
* Outstanding presentation skills and intimate contacts with local business associations
* Detail oriented, sensitive to customers’ needs and company’s requirement for interaction to record and track customer information in company CRM program
* Ability to adapt creative solutions
* Great good networking capabilities
* Excellent motivational and leadership skills
* Ability to work with a team
* Discipline to work with little or no supervision
* Results oriented and driven
* Strong business acumen
* Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and have strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
* Travel within market may be up to 50%; Field time/customer face to face 90%
* Comfortable and effective working indirectly through others
A detailed and compelling compensation package will be outlined for the selected candidate.