This is a temporary Contractor role.
We are seeking a Contract UI/UX Designer with significant experience in producing beautiful experiences that free the user to be creative, while maintaining consistency with our brand. In this role, the Designer will interface with Engineering, Products, and Research and Development.
Join us as we build a new department focused on revolutionizing the way things are done in our industry. We are performing cutting edge research and developing innovative tools to solve challenging problems. This role brings you the opportunity to firmly apply your stamp to our products, now and well into the future. Join us in creating amazing, beautiful and functional experiences.
- We will expect you to oversee product vision from a high level as well as execute designs at the finest level.
- We will expect you to be an advocate for the customer, good design and user experience, and be a key partner to our Product and Engineering teams.
- We will want you to keep up to date with the latest and greatest. You will always be pushing yourself to improve your craft.
- You will produce assets throughout the design process, including initial wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- You will design intuitive and responsive interfaces for mobile (iOS and Android), web and desktop applications.
- You will be responsible for ensuring a seamless experience across all platforms. You will work closely with the engineering team to assure the visual quality of the end product.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.