Come join one of the fastest growing firms in the US!
We are seeking a Logistics & Warehousing Specialist to support the company's global logistics & warehousing strategy that will enable world class customer order delivery times. This position resolves all day-to-day logistics and warehousing issues while also proposing efficiencies to streamline operations with an eye to eliminating customer delays and reducing costs. We are seeking folks that are:
Passionate About Logistics: You collaborate with trading partners and implement innovative solutions to optimize logistics and warehousing strategy and operations.
On the Ball: You are organized and known for your follow through. We have an industry leading supply chain model which relies on our logistics team driving world class logistics and warehouse operations, order accuracy, quick turn shipments and clear visibility to key stakeholders.
Focused on Delighting the Customer: You strive to exceed customer expectations through exceptional service and communication. Additionally, you take care of internal customers with the same level of care. You ensure that materials required for engineering builds are received to support tight product schedules and that sales teams are receiving sample kits to ensure a successful launch. You collaborate across all functional groups to gather requirements and execute flawlessly (and in the cases where it isn't flawless as nothing in life is....you rectify situations quickly).
Creative Problem Solvers: You drive repeatable and scalable practices that enable our company;s rapid growth. However, we are not focused on constricting rules and wasteful processes so you are able address challenges through imagination and team work. You will possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills and demonstrate self-motivation to support the logistics strategy and its tasks, confidently challenge traditional conventions and recommend new effective approaches. We are an ever-changing, non-traditional organization and we encourage disruptive and creative approaches to solving problems.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You like to test new ideas/processes vs. repeating what has worked for you in the past.
- You are known for questioning the status quo.
- You are known for going the extra mile.
- You pick up trash lying on the ground.
- Responsible for executing and monitoring all domestic and international logistics processes.
- Tactical point of contact for all logistics partners.
- Support all daily logistics questions.
- Generate and provide bills of lading for domestic customer freight orders; commercial invoices, certificate of origins, etc., for international customer orders
- Determine the best transportation service for raw materials and finished goods destined for our warehouse, our contract manufacturer and our office, as well as generate and provide all needed documentation.
- Oversee reverse logistics processing with our 3PL warehouse and warehousing specialist
- Coordinate any special shipments for custom customer orders (painting) or R&D
- Review and approve letter of credit and line of credit contracts regarding logistics requirements for international customer orders
3PL WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
- Act as tactical point of contact between the 3PL and Ecosense
- Be on-site (Gardena, CA) once a week to ensure proper receipts and storage of inventory, returned goods (reverse logistics) and general housekeeping
- Review daily inventory counts and cycle counts and research discrepancies
- Coordinate special projects such as re-works, sales kits, etc.
- Support daily inquiries from 3PL personnel for the optimal operation.
OVERALL INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- Execute month-end inventory reconciliation. Research and reconcile all discrepancies
- Generate and distribute weekly inventory report Â· Research and reconcile any vendor PO and receipt discrepancies
- 5 years of global logistics experience with proficiency in supply chain concepts, including how logistics and inventory impacts other functions of the business
- Warehousing experience a plus
- Microsoft Excel power user
- MRP/ERP experience (NetSuite, SAP, etc.)
- Dedication to detail and accuracy
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.