National Account Regional Sales Manager, Western Region (RSM)
National Account Sales, Individual Contributor
Location: Los Angeles, CA or within West Coast territory near an airport
EcoSense is a successful, rapidly growing LED technology company based in Los Angeles, California. The company was ranked on INC Magazine’s annual 500|5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in America as well as on Deloitte’s prestigious Technology Fast 500 list. Our purpose is to invent, inspire, and defy expectations through the lens of technology and the power of light. From Bloomingdales to BMW, and from Harry Winston to the Mall of Emirates, EcoSense illuminates the most beautiful spaces around the world.
The company only hires curious, collaborative, and autonomous visionaries who have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that have yet to be explored. EcoSense is looking for an exceptional National Accounts Regional Sales Manager to join our expanding team and cover the West coast. If you want to push boundaries in architectural lighting, then this is the position for you.
In this role, the National Account Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the Director of National Accounts and the local specification Regional Sales team to create new enterprise accounts and develop new business that will be a key pillar to the company’s long-term growth.
In this role, the National Account Regional Sales Manager will manage sales activities in the West coast region, which includes generating new business accounts, generate specifications, generating leads, creating sales proposals, negotiating and procuring sales contracts, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will exceed sales targets and establish solid long-term customer relationships.
Since EcoSense develops high technology LED lighting fixtures, the ability to quickly digest and sell high-technology products and to translate complicated technical data into simplified terminology is very important.
· Establish sales objectives which support the overall national account agenda by creating a regional sales plan with corresponding quotas
· Maintain and expand customer base by working directly with end customers, national distributors, regional sales rep agencies and regional sales management colleagues (RSM’s)
· Build and maintain rapport with key customers; identify new customer opportunities
· Participate in educational opportunities through various professional organizations (AIA, IESNA, IALD, etc.); read professional publications
· Maintain and grow personal/professional networks
· Prepare competitive quotations and close sales
· Initiate accurate sales forecasts which provide management with customer’s potential revenue within the sales cycle
· Plan and prioritize territory sales activities to achieve agreed upon goals
· Plan, coordinate and conduct marketing activities, e.g., AIA presentations, informational seminars and product demonstrations.
· Attend and participate in Company-sponsored trade shows
· Effectively implement both short-term and long-term business strategies
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher is preferred
· 5-7+ years of related industry sales management experience is preferred
· Dynamic individual and capable of generating creative ideas and solutions
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Professional and polished presentation skills mandatory
· Flexible in mindset, yet determined/driven to proactively achieve results
· Highly organized and detail oriented, sensitive to customers’ needs
· Complies with company’s requirement to record & track customer information/interaction in company CRM program
· Existing well-developed network of enterprise accounts preferred
· Top networking capabilities
· Excellent motivational and leadership skills
· Ability to work with a team, while maintaining an independent work ethic
· Strong business acumen; Results oriented and driven to succeed
· Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Travel within western territory on a weekly basis to cover major specification/distribution offices mandatory. Field time/customer face-to-face 90%
EcoSense Lighting is equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.