Ranked on INC 5000’s list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies and Deloitte’s prestigious Technology Fast 500 list, EcoSense is a successful, rapidly growing LED technology company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire, and defy expectations through the lens of technology and the power of light. From Bloomingdales and BMW, to Harry Winston and Mall of Emirates, we light the most beautiful spaces in the world.
We’re an incubator within a successful, rapidly growing company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire, and defy expectations through the lens of technology. We hire curious, collaborative, and autonomous visionaries who have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored.
We are looking for an exceptional Research Scientist to join our advanced technologies group. The scope of the role will impact the entire product, and you will have the freedom to creatively invent incredible solutions. If you want to push boundaries in this field, then here is the position for you.
· Build and drive solutions to challenging problems using the latest technologies for machine and computer vision, along with other technologies
· Show demonstrated leadership as “technology guru” with a strong pulse on all the latest technologies and how they are being applied across a multitude of leading-edge industries
· Core contributor in the design, decision making, and implementation of technologies
· Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, and other groups to identify gaps, structure problems, and effectively distill and communicate technologies being utilized
· Ability to process data and present it in a clear and concise manner to non-technical personnel – you have the dexterity to tell a “story” focused on insights, not just data.
· Bring analytical rigor and applied experience in parsing and understanding multi-dimensional scientific datasets.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment using advanced technology
· Comfortable working on several competing tasks at once
· Flourish in a team environment with other data scientists and engineers
· Ability to data-mine using the latest techniques
· Expert in machine vision
· Proficient in parsing and semantics of 2D and 3D visual data
· Experience in creating automated systems, including data anomaly systems
· Rock star programming skills using multiple languages. Python is a major plus
· Experience with a broad range or techniques, including deep learning, optimization and machine vision
· Masters or PhD degree in Engineering or related quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Economics)
A detailed and compelling compensation package will be outlined for the selected candidate.
Please note that this position is not eligible for sponsorship. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.