Ranked on INC 5000’s list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies and Deloitte’s prestigious Technology Fast 500 list, EcoSense is a successful, rapidly growing LED technology company based in Los Angeles. Our purpose is to invent, inspire, and defy expectations through the lens of technology and the power of light. From Bloomingdales and BMW, to Harry Winston and Mall of Emirates, we light the most beautiful spaces in the world.
EcoSense hires curious, collaborative, and autonomous visionaries who have a passion for tackling the unknown, solving hard problems, and answering questions that haven’t been explored. We are looking for a Desktop Support Specialist who has a get it done approach to their work and has the desire and ability to satisfy the customer. This person needs to understand that their ability to lend their desktop support and technical troubleshooting expertise to each individual has a direct impact to the business.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting a variety of roles encompassing IT infrastructure and desktop support.
• Implement a help desk solution to ensure employees can easily access the help of the It department with immediate needs.
• Implement and maintain an IT department which can scale with the fast growth of the company.
• Lead the support of both local and international teams with full IT support, from troubleshooting software and hardware issues to making recommendations on the most cost effective IT practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field or at least 3 years of full time IT desktop support experience.
• International IT support experience.
• Expert in software suites including Microsoft Office 365 and CAD products. Some Netsuite experience is helpful but not required.
• Excellent communication skills through email and in person.
• Fully versed on the latest software and hardware trends in the It industry.
• Ability to wear many hats and deliver in a fast, courteous, and efficient manner.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.